⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️ Cold Turkey Christmas Trial – Postponed! ⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Unfortunately due to the parking field being completely water logged we are going to have to postpone the trial. We tried our best not to but it’s just not possible to get everyone in and parked with the amount of rain we’ve had. We will be looking to find a suitable date to run in January. Will will run on the new date with the current list of entered riders. If you’ve already paid and would prefer a refund please let me know. Please share and let everyone know.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *