Following the Prime minister’s recent announcement our Christmas trial is obviously now cancelled.
Sorry we tried and tried again but unfortunately it’s just not going to happen! ☹️ Maybe we can do something at Easter but for now it looks like we will have to go back to keeping our feet up on the sofa again!
Good morning everyone, we are hoping to be able to run our postponed Christmas trial this coming Sunday 10th Jan. This will be dependent on the parking field having dried enough, Tim is going to inspect the venue tomorrow (tues 5th) and I will update you all once a decision has been made. 🤞🛵👍
If you are unable to make the new date please let me know ASAP thanks email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the parking field being completely water logged we are going to have to postpone the trial. We tried our best not to but it’s just not possible to get everyone in and parked with the amount of rain we’ve had. We will be looking to find a suitable date to run in January. Will will run on the new date with the current list of entered riders. If you’ve already paid and would prefer a refund please let me know. Please share and let everyone know.